Civil Partnership in Spain + Family Member of an EU Citizen (Easiest Residency in Spain)

Hydrafacial machine

The easiest way to get your residence permit in Spain! In this live webinar we explain to you, step by step, how to constitute a civil partnership (“pareja de hecho”) in Spain, thus being able to get the residence permit as a family member of an EU citizen.

Including all the documents and requirements to obtain the visa given to those who are relatives to a European Union citizen in Spain, which allows you to live and work in the country for 5 years!

More about the civil partnership in Spain:

A complete guide on the Family Member of an EU citizen visa:


More articles

vacuum therapy machines

Latest article

rf facial machine