By investing minimum 2.5 million Euro In Cyprus you are given the unique opportunity to receive European Passport within only 3 months. As EU Citizen someone can Live, Work and Study in any European Country, as well as use all the benefits that the European Union has to offer. The European passport gives Security and it is an investment not only for the family, but for the future generations. Cyprus has the benefit of also being an international financial center with favorable Taxation with one of the lowest Tax rates in Europe (Corporate Tax is only 12.5% on Net profit) and highly professional workforce.
Cyprus has “resident, but not domiciled” status for Personal Income Taxation (PIT). In Cyprus the capital gains, dividends and interest are exempted from taxation if a person has this status. It means that Cyprus is the best place in Europe for investors from the point of view of PIT, and no need for minimum amount, like in Malta. In practice there is no real control of residency (min. 184 days/year), as there is no stamps in EU passport at the border, therefore no real proof is available.
The Main Advantages of the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program:
• Dual citizenship is allowed
• Fast processing, less than half a year
• Lifetime citizenship
• Dependent children under the age of 28 are included
• No interview requirement
• Free movement within the European Union
• Visa free travel to more than 150 countries
• No nationality restrictions
• No residency requirements
• Favorable Taxation (individual and corporate)
Cyprus Citizenship Requirements:
The successful applicant should
• be 18 years of age or older
• propose one or a combination of the types of investment mentioned in at the following link:
• have a clean Criminal Record: the applicant must have a clean criminal record. Furthermore, his name must not be included on the list of persons whose property has been ordered to be frozen within the boundaries of the European Union.
• have Residence in the Republic of Cyprus: In all cases listed in Part A, the applicant must hold a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500.000.
It is noted that members of the same family, which apply separately as investors, can collectively acquire a residence, provided that the total value of this home-property covers the amount of € 500.000 per each applicant.
link to the video:
Who we are?
LAVECO LTD. is a leading Business Consulting company, currently operating through 9 offices worldwide. Our services include ► Residency & Citizenship by Investment | Second Passport | Offshore Company Formation | Nominee services |Bank account opening |Company Administration |Tax planning
Our services include ► Residency & Citizenship by Investment | Second Passport | Offshore Company Formation | Nominee services | Bank account opening |Company Administration |Tax planning
Tel.: + 40-21-3116176
Subscribe to our Chanel:
Related search terms: Cyprus citizenship, citizenship by investment, Cyprus citizenship by investment, European passport, Cyprus immigration, immigration Cyprus, citizenship by investment, how to get Cyprus citizenship, European union passport, Cyprus,passport, citizenship (quotation subject), immigration, Immigrant Investor Programs, Real Estate Investment, Bank Bond Investment.