Montenegro Citizenship Lawyers: Dr Jean-Philippe Chetcuti, Global Managing Partner, Chetcuti Cauchi Advocates. Tel +356 22056604 | email@example.com
The Montenegro Economic Citizenship Programme (MECP) is open to 2,000 investor families, aimed at stimulating the Montenegrin economy and creating jobs in Montenegro.
Dr Jean Philippe Chetcuti explains how one can obtain a Montenegrin Citizenship through Montenegro Citizenship by Investment Programme (Montenegro CBI).
Benefits of Citizenship in Montenegro
– Montenegro is a Prospective EU member state.
– Montenegro Passport enjoys Visa-Free travel to 123 Countries, including Schengen Area, Russia, Brazil, Turkey.
– Fast Track application: 6 months.
– No min. physical stay prior, during or after Citizenship.
– Montenegro Dual Citizenship Allowed.
– Family members included in Montenegro citizenship.
– Montenegro citizenship transferable to descendants
More on Montenegro Citizenship: