Spanish Residency | Moving to Spain

Hydrafacial machine

If your intention is to stay in Spain for longer than 3 months you have an obligation to register as a resident. Regardless if you are an EU citizen, a family member of one or non-EU citizen, you will be asked to meet a number of requirements to successfully complete the application process.

— Related Content —
Detailed information for EU Citizens on our blog:
What You should Know About Private Health Insurance in Spain?

#MovingToSpain #YesValencia #SpanishResidency #Relocation


More articles

vacuum therapy machines

Latest article

rf facial machine