Watch our webinar to learn about the Hyatt Fort Lauderdale Phase II EB-5 project, a TEA qualified project ($900K) with a 2.0% investor. The project has both I-924 and I-526 approvals for Phase I, a repayment guaranty from the developer’s parent entity, an I-526 refund guarantee, a completion guarantee, and an immigration attorney + USCIS fee refund guaranty and more.
We answer the following questions:
• As an EB-5 investor, what questions should I ask related to redeployment?
• How do I make sure my EB-5 investment is safe?
• How will I know when I will get my EB-5 investment returned?
• How long does the EB-5 investment capital have to remain invested?
• How do I select a project with low immigration and financial risk?