Would you like to obtain a permanent residence in Malta? We invite you to talk to our Maltese immigration lawyers. Details can be found on our website too:
1. How to Obtain Malta Permanent Residence -A presentation brought to you by immigration-malta.lawyer
2. Investing in Malta – Investments of at least EUR 250,000 in the real estate sector allows the application for Malta Residence and Visa Programme of non-EU/EEA citizens. The regulations are permissive and can be explained by our agents.
3. Renting a property to gain residency – Maltese residency can also be granted to foreigners who rent properties in Malta for at least one year and EUR 16,000.
4. Investing in governmental bonds in Malta – Foreigners can invest at least EUR 250,000 in governmental bonds to enter the residency programme in Malta. The general rules and conditions can be discussed with our immigration lawyers in Malta.
5. Timeframe for a residence permit in Malta – In the case of EU and EEA citizens who want to relocate to Malta, a residence permit is issued approximately 4 weeks from the date of application. One must look for accommodation before the relocation.
6. Permanent residency in Malta – The permanent residence permit in Malta can be obtained by foreigners who have already lived in the country for at least 5 years. First of all, a temporary residence permit is issued.
7. Citizenship by residency in Malta – Foreigners can gain citizenship by residence in Malta through Malta Golden Visa or Malta Residency and Visa Programme. Foreign entrepreneurs who invest at least EUR 650,000 can join Malta Individual Investor Programme.
8. Benefits for foreigners in Malta – Gaining residency or citizenship in Malta comes with many advantages. Some enjoy beneficial taxation while others gain citizenship. More can be discussed with our Maltese immigration lawyers.
9. Choosing our immigration lawyers in Malta – Assistance and legal advice are offered in a professional manner by our immigration lawyers in Malta to all clients interested in relocation to this country. You can benefit from tailored services according to your needs.
10. Thank you for watching us! – More details can be found at: