Greece Golden Visa/Residency by Investment Program Guide – Savory & Partners

Hydrafacial machine

Apply Today:

0:00 – Introduction
In this video, we will introduce the Greece Residency by Investment program.

We will guide you through the main requirements, costs, steps and benefits of obtaining a second residency.

At the end of this video, we will also answer the most frequently asked questions about this program.

0:21 – Introduction to the Greek Golden Visa Program
The Greece Residency by Investment program was introduced by the government in 2013. Applicants are granted a five-year residency which can be renewed every five years. The program offers a straightforward residency route, with no stay requirement.

To be able to apply for this program, you should be at least 18 years of age, in good health, and without a criminal record.

In addition, you are required to make a purchase, lease or timeshare investment in real estate.

0:53 – Investment Options
The qualify for Greece Residency by Investment you are required to invest a minimum of 250,000 euros in one of the following options:

1. A real estate purchase
2. A 10-year property lease or
3. An investment in a timeshare for hotel accommodation or furnished tourist residences.

If you choose to purchase real estate, there are additional fees including, but not limited to legal purchase fee, land registry, transfer tax and notary contract.

In addition to the minimum investment, there are government processing fees and professional fees that apply to your application.

To get the updated and detailed cost, you can book a free consultation with one of our expert consultants by applying on our website.

1:37 – The Process of obtaining a Greek Residency by Investment
The process for acquiring a Greek residency by investment is divided into 6 steps over a period of 2 to 3 months.

Step one, we will do an initial background check to make sure you are qualified to apply to the program. If you pass the qualification process, a down payment of our professional fees is required to start working on your application and move to the next step.

Step two, you are required to apply for an entry visa to Greece. Either a type C Schengen visa or a type D national visa is required to purchase a property in Greece. At the same time, our team will assist you in collecting all documents required by the government.

Step three, we will present a selection of properties in Greece according to your requirements. Once you make your choice, we will prepare the property purchase documentation for the residency application.

Step four, with the property purchase completed, all of the documents are submitted to the government and you are required to visit Greece to provide biometric data.

Step five, you will receive a temporary residence permit which is valid for 1 year and allows you to travel to Greece from your home country.

Step six, once approved by the government, the residency permits are issued and delivered to you. The balance of professional fees is settled at this time.

2:55 – The benefits of a Greek Residency by Investment
As a permanent resident of Greece, you are entitled to freedom of movement in the Schengen area.

You will enjoy access to, have the right to attend schools and universities in Greece; open bank accounts and expand investment opportunities.

3:14 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I include my family?
Yes, you can include qualified members of your family in the application or add them after you have obtained your residency for an additional fee. A qualified family member can be a child not older than 21 years, a spouse, parents and in-laws which are financially dependent on the main applicant.

2. Are there any interviews, language tests, or work experience requirements?
No, there are no requirements for an interview, language test or work experience.

3. What if I get rejected?
Savory and Partners will assess your eligibility before submitting your application. Anything that might cause issues in the process will be explained to you before any action is taken. Once your file is submitted, the Government will conduct their own assessment.

4. Can I live, work or study in other European Union countries?
No, you will not be able to live, work or study in any other European Union countries.


More articles

vacuum therapy machines

Latest article

rf facial machine