E-2 Investor Visa to US Green Card

obtain portugal golden visa

If you’re an investor in the US on an E-2 Visa there are a few options for you to convert your E-2 Visa to a Green Card. Sierra, the VisaGirl, will explain how to change your E-2 Visa to a US Green Card.

There are four main ways to immigrate to the US:
👪 Family Sponsorship
💼 Job Offer
💰 Investment
🎓 School

Find out if you’re eligible today. Speak with one of our licensed immigration professionals!

🖥️ Book a Consultation Online: visaplace.com/bookonline
📞 Within North America: 1-866-862-1822
📞 Outside of North America: +1-647-951-1877
👍 Follow us on Facebook:
🐦 Follow us on Twitter:
📸 Follow us on Instagram:
💼 Like us on LinkedIn:
Video Disclaimer:


More articles

Latest article